Monday, July 24, 2017

Gorgeous Tote from Kraftychix

Two Tone Black Scallop4.jpg   To order yours click here




This bag is so gorgeous! I use it for my crocheting, bible journaling or anything I want to take with me on the go! This is an exclusive from http://kraftychix.com/bags-1/kc-exc Beautifully stiched with your initials as well! This bag is also perfect for Back to School great for putting all your items in lunch, notebooks, bus tickets, etc.. This is absolutely one of my favorite bags of all time! I get lots of compliments on this and the price point is unbelievable for such a gorgeous bag! I did receive my bag for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

    If you would like me to do a product review for you it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment